We are expecting extremely high demand for tickets for The Tragedy of Macbeth. To give everyone the best chance of getting tickets we have split performances into three unique booking periods:
Tickets can be booked here.We are the only official ticket seller for this production. Do not purchase tickets from any other vendor as these will likely be fake and we will be unable to admit you to the performance.
We will ensure there will always be tickets available at every booking stage, but for the best chance of getting a ticket for your preferred performance and price, we recommend joining as a member:
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I BOOK?
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
From Fri 1 Oct to Tue 5 Oct, tickets are £10, £20, £30, £35. From Wed 6 Oct, tickets are priced £10, £20, £35, £43.50, £48.50. On Fri & Sat evenings from Fri 15 Oct and on Thu 18 Nov, tickets are £15, £25, £39, £49, £55. To ensure the production is accessible to as many people as possible, we have a number of discounts and concessions available. Find more info>
WILL THERE BE ACCESSIBLE PERFORMANCES?
Yes. There will be the following performances:
- Audio Described performance on Sat 6 Nov at 2pm
- Captioned performance on Thu 11 Nov at 7pm
To book for one of these performances please contact the Box Office on 020 7359 4404. You can find more info on our access provisions here>
WILL THERE BE A RETURNS QUEUE?
If a ticket is returned in advance we will make it immediately available to buy, so keep checking back for tickets here. If a ticket is returned just before a performance the tickets will be offered to the returns queue at the theatre on a first-come, first-served basis. To help the queue go faster please bring cash.
WILL AUDIENCES BE SOCIALLY DISTANCED?
Performances will be sold at full capacity so you will be sat directly next to another group. We are still working hard to make sure the theatre is safe for everyone and you can find our latest guidance and safety measures here>
HOW CAN SCHOOLS BOOK?
Schools and university groups can book tickets on General Public On Sale dates by contacting the Box Office on 020 7359 4404. There will also be two schools-only performances on Wed 20 Oct at 2pm, and Tue 2 Nov at 7pm.
WILL THE PRODUCTION BE LIVE STREAMED?
We are exploring how we can make this production available to the widest possible audience. Check back for more details soon.
1. Create an Almeida account here before the On Sale date to save you time when booking.
2. We have a range of discounts and concessions available to ensure the production is accessible to as many people as possible. Make sure to check if you’re eligible for these before purchasing here>
3. If you plan to become a member, we advise doing this as soon as possible to ensure your membership is applied to your account before priority booking opens.
4. At the on sale time, you will be placed in a virtual queue (via Queue-it). This is so we can manage traffic to our website, and does not mean all tickets have already been sold.
5. Once you’ve purchased your tickets you will receive an email confirmation from us. If you don’t receive this within an hour check your junk folder or contact the Box Office.