With reviews for Measure for Measure now appearing in the press and around the blogosphere, we invite you to become Twitics.
Send us your reviews of the production in 140 characters or less; the best entry will win a money-can’t-buy Measure for Measure poster signed by the cast.
Here’s the “rules”…
- Go to your Twitter page to post your review.
- Your review should be 140 characters, including the hashtag #M4Mreview (so we can track your review).
- ‘Points’ will be given for originality and wit.
- Multiple-posts or reviews over 140 characters (including spaces) won’t be counted.
- Please note reviews containing personal attacks will be disqualified.
- Any questions? Contact us on Twitter.
- The closing date is 14 April and the winner will be announced by 16 April so get reviewing!
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
If you want to see what’s already been said in the papers you can read a selection of reviews on our website.
You can now also check out the production photos on our website or a wider selection on flickr.
If you don’t tweet already here are some helpful tips about how to get started and follow us on Twitter!
We look forward to reading the entries.