Discover how working in partnership with the Almeida would benefit your business
“When I became Artistic Director of the Almeida in 2013 my aim was to make brave new work that asks big questions: of plays, of theatre and of the world around us. At the heart of everything we do is the desire to bring together the most exciting artists to take risks; to provoke, inspire and surprise our audiences.
The Almeida is a small theatre with an international reach. From transfers to the West End and Broadway, international tours taking us as far as Singapore and Australia and on-screen adaptions that take our work into people’s homes and local cinemas. Our work regularly reaches audiences well beyond our four walls.
We’re proud to be a part of the UK’s creative economy, punching above our weight in terms of our artistic and economic contribution to one of this country’s great success stories.”
Rupert Goold, Artistic Director
About the Almeida
With an average of six productions each year – an eclectic mix including well known classical and modern plays, musical theatre, and stagings of some of the world’s finest new writing – there will always be something on our stage that will appeal to a variety of tastes.
A little more about the Almeida:
- Over 300,000 people buy tickets to see our work at the Almeida, in the West End, on Broadway and on tour each year
- Named London Theatre of the Year at The Stage Awards in 2018 and 2016
- On BBC 2, 1.8 million people watched King Charles III, and 536,000 people watched our production of Hamlet
- Awarded a five star Creative Industry Green certification from Julie’s Bicycle for environmental sustainability
- Our innovative digital project Figures of Speech has been seen by 650,000 people on social media
As a registered charity, your support will allow the Almeida to continue engaging with communities across the UK who might otherwise never benefit from the shared experience of theatre or live performance.
“Our clients love coming to the Almeida. The quality and outstanding talent on stage make events there truly memorable and the variety of the productions often throw up real surprises. This is what makes the experience so special for our guests and our partnership with the Almeida such a success.”
Linda Plant, Edwardian Hotels, Corporate Partner since 2011
How we can work with your organisation
At the Almeida we tailor our Corporate Partnerships to suit the needs of each individual company. A package of exclusive benefits can be produced to fit with your objectives, including:
- Unforgettable, year-round client engagement opportunities
- Tickets to some of London’s most popular productions, even when sold out to the general public
- Wide-reaching collaborative marketing initiatives
- Unique and eye-catching opportunities for brand story-telling
- Community outreach programmes which align with your business’ ESG commitments
- Bespoke staff training and team-building initiatives
- Behind-the-scenes access to some of the world’s most exciting creative minds
To discuss supporting the Almeida Theatre please contact the Corporate Partnerships team on 020 7288 4930 or email@example.com.